Dual-channel tube microphone preamplifier / limiter.
£0.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
SLAM stands for Stereo Limiter and Mic pre. Each channel features a mic preamp with switchable phantom power and phase reverse, along with 2 different and distinct limiters: An ELOP (Electro-Optical Levelling Amplifier), ideal for vocal tracking and an FET brick wall limiter. Full sized VU meters monitor input and output levels and gain reduction, while an optional 24-bit/96kHz A-D card provides digital outputs in AES/EBU and SPDIF formats.
• Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4-inch jack analogue I/O
• 4 x 1/4-inch jacks for inserting external EQ into the sidechain
• Linking of multiple units for surround
• Optional 24-bit/96kHz AES/EBU and SPDIF digital outputs
• 2U rack mountable
• Mastering version available