LYNX STUDIO TECHNOLOGY AES16e-50
AES16e with 32 channels of AES50 I/O plus sixteen channels of sample rate conversion
£782.50 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The AES16e-50, adds up to 32 digital I/O channels using AES50 technology, carrying the digital signal on standard CAT5 or CAT6 cable.
- Eight stereo inputs and eight stereo outputs (16 mono I/O), AES/EBU format, 24-bit, single wire and dual wire, transformer coupled
- Optional sixteen channels of Sample Rate Conversion. Support for conversion ratios up to 16:1 with 144 dB dynamic range and -140dB THD+N.
- Extensive on-board digital mixer
- Optional AES50 interface
- All relevant settings, such as sample rate selection, sync source selection, channel routing, and buffer size are enabled, controlled and monitored from the host computer
- Multi-channel support of 5.1 and 7.1 surround playback formats
- Includes Lynx-exclusive SynchroLock™ sample clock generator for 3000:1 jitter rejection on external clock sources
- Supports ASIO and WDM for Windows and CoreAudio for Mac OS X