IZOTOPE Tonal Balance Control 2
Find your balance
Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Get decades of mastering expertise in your next session with Tonal Balance Control 2, a plug-in that lets you overcome your listening environment and get a balanced mix that translates to your audience. Reference your track’s frequency balance against 12 different genre targets based on thousands of professional masters, or upload your own audio file to compare to a unique balance curve. Solo frequencies that are out of bounds, and make adjustments across your mix from within Tonal Balance Control 2 using controls that talk to Neutron 3, Ozone 9, and other compatible iZotope plug-ins. Whether you need a quick confidence check on a mix, or are perfecting your final master, Tonal Balance Control 2 is essential for any project.
* Tonal Balance Control 2 is included in Ozone 9 Advanced and Neutron 3 Advanced, and is now also available for separate purchase. Owners of Ozone 9 Advanced and Neutron 3
- Create with confidence: Tonal Balance Control 2 is your second set of ears in a session, with 12 target curves representing popular music genres that help you stay on target no matter your listening environment. Load your own audio file to create a custom curve for when you’re looking for a specific vibe.
- Fix issues in your session: Tonal Balance Control 2 can open an EQ from an iZotope Neutron 3 or Ozone 9 plug-in in your session, so you can fix balance issues from one plug-in window. Tonal Balance Control 2 can also talk to plug-ins like iZotope Nectar 3 or VocalSynth 2, letting you see how your vocal fits into your overall balance.
- Get the complete picture: With improved fluid metering and resizability, it’s even easier to see every detail of your tonal balance. Work in Broad view mode to get a general bird’s eye of your mix, or switch to Fine view to zoom in on tough problem areas. Solo frequencies to hear exactly what’s contributing to your tonal balance, and quickly fix issues on your tracks with improved scaling that makes it easier to work with EQs in Ozone 9 or Neutron 3*
iZotope Relay included
Adjust your tracks’ gain, pan, stereo image, and more with this lightweight mixing tool included with Tonal Balance Control 2. Relay talks to Tonal Balance Control 2 and lets you view the frequencies of any track against your tonal balance target. Compare the balance of a track and see how it lines up with the rest of the mix, and make quick gain adjustments in real time without leaving the Tonal Balance Control 2 window!
Mac: OS X 10.11.6 (El Capitan) – macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
* Intel-based Apple computers only (not yet ARM)
PC: Windows 7 – Windows 10
AudioUnit, AAX, VST2, VST3
(All plug-in formats are 64-bit only)
Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 9 – 10.1, Pro Tools 12.8 – 2019.12, FL Studio 20.6, Cubase 9 – 10.5, Nuendo 10, Wavelab 9, Sound Forge Pro 13, Sound Forge Mac 3, Studio One 4, REAPER 5-6, Reason 10, Audition CC 2019-2020, Premiere Pro CC 2019-2020, MASCHINE 2, Komplete Kontrol, Bitwig Studio 3.