Harkwood Sync-One2 V2
Audio/Video delay measurement tool
£288.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
As display and audio technologies move to ever more complex and higher resolution systems (4K, UHD, HDR, Dolby ATMOS etc.), the processing requirements can easily cause AV synchronisation issues. Each component change, software, or firmware update has the potential to alter the AV sync in a system. Watching content with poor AV sync is one of the most annoying and complained about problems.
Sync-One2 accurately measures the time span between an audio beep and video flash (e.g. a 2-pop / flash frame or similar), clearly displaying the delay and if the audio leads or lags with reference to the video. The error is displayed in milliseconds (1/1000th of a second) and if desired also in frames, in real time. A running average may also be enabled to average potentially 1000’s of readings, again this is displayed in milliseconds or frames. Statistics are calculated on the most recent readings taken to help check overall system stability or drift, including the average and span of the set of readings.
Sync-One2 will work with any resolution or type of display, so is 4K / UHD / HDR ready, fine with LCD, OLED, Plasma, and Projectors.
- Simple one handed operation, just turn on Sync-One2 and it’s ready to go
- Easy to read OLED display Updated in v2, now brighter and blue
- NEW in v2 External audio input via a 3.5mm audio jack
- A simple menu system is used to adjust settings and set options
- Settings and options stored in flash memory so retained even if the batteries are removed, although the memory buffer is cleared at shutdown
- Self calibrating to help reduce false readings from ambient light and noise
- UPDATED in v2 Greater sensitivity for light and sound detection
- NEW in v2 Additional support for testing in spaces with long reverberation times
- Real time output in milliseconds / frames, a rolling real time average can also be displayed in milliseconds or frames
- Fast startup, ready to take measurements in just a few seconds
- NEW in v2 USB Mini-B port for data logging, an API to to enable remote control, and to supply power
- NEW in v2 The ability to add a custom startup splash text, this is a user setup or can be ordered with permanent startup splash text
- NEW in v2 Firmware upgradeable for new features and bespoke customisation