Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The GS-HA013 l is small, robust and economical. It provides 1 off headphone amplifier in a compact format.
It builds on the successful GS-HA001 and adds switches to allow each input to be routed to the left ear, right ear, or both.
A toggle switch turns the unit on/off and a bright blue LED indicates that the unit is on and flashes when the battery is getting low.
Audio input is on 2 XLRs normally feeding left & right channels of the headphone amp. A switch is provided to allow an unbalanced stereo signal input on just 1 off these XLRs to be feed to both channels of the headphone amp.
A phase reverse of the right ear facility is provided (operation by a small toggle switch).
2 off headphone jack connections are provided (in parallel) each connector is suitable for use with both A and B gauge jack plugs.
- Powered from 1 x PP3 long life battery
- External DC power input
- On/off switch
- Blue power on LED Compact size with belt clip
- 2 balanced inputs on rear panel XLRs
- 1 input switchable to unbalanced stereo
- Input gain controls
- Seperate left/right headphone gain controls
- Phase reverse right ear switch
- 2 x Headphone jacks 6.35mm (A/B gauge)
- 1 x Headphone jack 3.5mm
- Headphone impedances of 32 – 1000 ohms
- Each input can be switched from left ear, right ear, or both