£216.67 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The Fostex Model 6301N series of compact active monitors are widely used in broadcast and production facilities. The 6301NE has been redesigned with the latest D-class power amplifier and a new driver unit featuring an energy saving “auto stand-by” function. The electrically balanced version that was previously only offered only in North America is now available worldwide.
The 6301NE features both a ¼-inch TS Jack (unbalanced) and an XLR-3-31 (electrically balanced) connectors, 20W D-class power amplifier, a dedicated 4-inch full range. The optional EB-6301 U-Bracket for the 6301N series provides a range of mounting options.
?• Inputs: 1/4″ TS Phone (unbalanced), XLR-3-31 (electrically balanced)
• 20W D-class power amplifier for higher output level and less power consumption with no heat sink
• Dedicated 4-inch full range driver for clear audio reproduction
• Traditional rugged enclosure of aluminum die-cast with the physically identical height and width to the current B-series
• Flat panel design to avoid inadvertent power-off or level change
• Auto Stand-by mode (compliant to ErP directive) for energy saving
• Detachable IEC type power inlet with multi-voltage power handling
• Newly designed mounting bracket (EB-6301) for wall mounting with variable angle adjustments