DYNAUDIO BM Compact MKIII
2-way active nearfield monitor.
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The BM Compact MKII is a small-format near-field monitor with 1.1-inch soft dome tweeter and an extended excursion 5.7-inch woofer. The BM Compact features ultra-lightweight aluminium wire and aluminium voice coils in its hand-crafted drivers, a Class D amplifier with greater frequency and power response compared to the previous generation.
BM Compact is bundled with the IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 speaker stand for decoupling and proper angling, and an optional Dynaudio Professional Volume Box for precision level control is available.
Both XLR and RCA inputs are featured on the BM Compacts’ back panel, along with HF, MF, LF analogue room filters, high pass filters at 60/80Hz for perfect subwoofer matching and an Input sensitivity switch (-10/+4dB range).
• Input level for 85 dB SPL @ 1m, @ 0 dB setting, unbalanced: 80 mVrms
• Max input level (@setting): 4,8 Vrms (-10dB) 1,5 Vrms (0dB) 1 Vrms (+4dB)
• Power consumption: Standby: 0.3 W Idle: 5.8 Max: 94 W
• Amplifier power: Tweeter: 50 Woofer: 50 W
• Max SPL 1m, normal room, short term IEC signal: 116 dB peak
• Frequency Response: (+/- 3dB): 49 Hz – 24 kHz
• Resonance Frequency: 58 Hz
• Bass Principle: Bass reflex
• Weight: 5.4 kg
• Dimensions (W x H x L): 170 x 260 x 195 mm
• Crossover: 2 way
• Crossover Frequencies: 2100 Hz
• Crossover Slope: 12 dB/oct
• Connection: XLR balanced and RCA unbalanced
• Recommended Placing: Desktop or stands
• Tweeter: D-281 – 28 mm soft dome, rear chamber, magnetic fluid 4 mm aluminum front Pure aluminum wire voice coil
• Woofer: 145 mm molded aluminum frame/ one piece thermo formed MSP cone
38 mm voice coil with pure aluminum wire on aluminum former.
• Cabinet: Designed to be placed on a desk/stands.
15 mm MDF
• Crossover: Active, DSP based
• Amplifier: Input sensitivity selector
HF, MF and LF trim selector
High pass frequency selector
Auto standby/On selector
Optional remote volume control (cabled)
High efficiency digital power amplifiers.
Switch mode power supply with wide range input