DRAWMER D Clock (DMS2)
Word clock distribution amplifier
£720.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The D-Clock is a dual input/twenty output word clock distributor with a 16 character blue LCD display providing a reference measurement of the incoming sample rate. Both AES/EBU and BNC word clock inputs feature a zero latency loopthrough output with switchable high impedance to maintain the correct level of the digital signal for onward distribution. The D-Clock displays incoming sample frequencies up to 768 kHz to an accuracy of 2ppm (parts per million) with two further modes – sample frequency with ±ppm error and sample frequency with % pull up/down for video users.
Sixteen BNC clock outputs are situated on the rear panel with a further four BNC clock outputs on the front panel for quick patching to other digital devices. The word clock outputs can be derived from either a word clock input or alternatively an AES/EBU audio signal from which clock information can be stripped.
• Inputs: BNC with zero latency loopthrough
• AES with with zero latency loopthrough
• Outputs: BNC loopthrough / AES loopthrough
• 20 BNC clock outputs – 33½ impedance
• 3 sample rate measurement LCD modes accurate to 2ppm
• Universal voltage filtered mains power input