Dolby Atmos home entertainment rendering and mastering unit
£9,275.72 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The HE-RMU empowers post-production facilities to create, edit, mix and master high quality Dolby Atmos content for Blu-ray and Digital Delivery using the Dolby Atmos Mastering Suite.
It provides all the necessary hardware and software for a facility to produce Dolby Atmos content for consumption, as well as enabling edit and pre-mix rooms to work with Dolby Atmos content that feeds into the main mix room.
Drawing on our experience as the approved UK distributor of Dolby Professional Audio Products, this product represents a complete hardware and software solution and combines the Dolby Atmos Mastering Suite installed by HHB on Dolby qualified Dell hardware, and includes pre-configured RME audio interface and timecode cards and Dolby drivers, along with on-site installation and training.
- Pre-configured solution for the ultimate in Dolby Atmos mastering workflow
- Master high-value content for Blu-ray and digital delivery, without any restrictions caused by rendering on the same computer as you DAW
- Work with multiple source/recorder machines for ultimate flexibility, and with any existing Dolby Atmos panning client
- Includes 3 copies of the Dolby Atmos Production Suite, to enable edit and pre-mix rooms that feed into a main mix room
- Includes on-site installation and training