BEYERDYNAMIC DT290 MKII
Headset with dynamic microphone for broadcast and intercom (closed)
£0.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The lightweight, compact and closed headset DT 290 MK II is ideal for use in radio, television, reports, cameras, sound and light mixing consoles and intercom systems. The headset features a powerful neodymium magnet system, very high reproduction precision and a balanced, spacious sound image.
This headset is also available as a DT280 MK II one-ear version.
The lightweight, closed headsets DT 280 and DT 290 suit ideally for broadcasting applications. The headphone is featuring an efficient neodymium magnet system, a very high reproduction precision and a balanced sound. Another special feature is the wide transmission range of 10 – 30,000 Hz. The headsets come with 80 Ω or 250 Ω systems. The soft circumaural earcups and the fully adjustable padded headband are extremely comfortable. The dynamic microphone can be optimally positioned with the flexible gooseneck. The
hyper-cardioid polar pattern guarantees an extremely high-gain before feedback and noise cancellation. The microphone holder is rotatable so that the microphone can be worn on the left or right side. The cables to the ear cups and the microphone run safely in the headband. The connecting cable is single-sided, plug-in type with a golden combi 1/4″/mini jack plug. All parts such as ear pads, headband and gooseneck microphone are easy to replace.
- Closed headphone
- Good ambient noise attenuation
- Neodymium magnet system for perfect reproduction
- Soft, circumaural ear pads
- Single-sided, plug-in type connecting cable (delivery does not include the connecting cable)
- Flexible, pivotable gooseneck for optimal positioning with elasticated microphone suspension
- 80 and 250 ohm versions
- DT 280 single-sided version also available
- K 190.00 Bare-ended straight cable, 1.5 m long (Order # 431.575)
- K 190.28 Straight cable with 4-pin XLR-socket, 1.50 m long (Order # 445.304)
- K 190.40 Straight cable with 3-pin XLR-plug and 1/4″ jack (6.35 mm), 1.50 m long (Order # 445.894)
- K 190.41 Straight cable with5-pin XLR-plug, 1.50 m long (Order # 445.312)