AUDIOEASE SpeakerPhone 2.1
Speaker modelling plug-in.
£369.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The SpeakerPhone plug-in simulates a huge variety of speaker types and their natural environments, from mobile phones and walkie-talkies, to distant transistor radios, upstairs TV sets and guitar cabinets. Speakerphone will also add dial tones, operators and static, and a wealth of ambiences on either the caller or receiver’s end. Available for Mac (RTAS, Audio Unit, MAS, VST) or PC (RTAS, VST).
SpeakerPhone offers 270 speaker impulse responses powered by Altiverb, 30 Altiverb rooms, 5 gb of ambiences and sound FX and 500 presets.
The Speakerphone 2.1.3 update for Windows adds AAX and 64 bits support for Pro Tools 11 users and some modern speaker IRs.
This new Speakerphone requires an iLok 2 USB key.?
If you have your Speakerphone 2 license on an iLok 2 USB key you can download the free Speakerphone 2.1 plug-in updater from here.
If you are using the older iLok 1 key you will have to move your Speakerphone 2 license to the newer iLok 2 key using the iLok License Manager app (available from www.ilok.com).
An iLok 2 USB key can be purchased at a not-for-our-profit price here.
Once you have the Speakerphone 2 license on an iLok 2 USB key you are welcome to download your free Speakerphone 2.1 plug-in updater here.
More on the Speakerphone 2.1 update:
• Fully backward compatible with Speakerphone 2 (and 1), reads presets, settings and automation and sounds the same.
• 64 bits and 32 bits, all available plug-in formats (Windows: AAX and VST, Mac: AAX, VST, AudioUnit and MAS)
• AAX (does require Pro Tools 10.3.8 or up, and of course also fully supported: Pro Tools 11)
• New smartphone, tablet and flatscreen TV speaker IRs added !
• New preset browser
• Factory presets also available in host format (Pro Tools, VST and AudioUnit on Mac)
• Retina display support (Mac)