AUDINATE Dante AVIO Bluetooth® I/O Adapter
Adapter for Dante Audio Network
£265.83 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The Dante AVIO Bluetooth® Adapter connects to your Dante network and supports 2 x 1 channels of wireless audio, allowing PCs and mobile devices to playout and receive audio with any of your Dante-enabled devices using only a Bluetooth® connection. Connect audio applications like media players and conferencing software to speakers,
microphones, mixers and DSPs on your network.
Compact and built for the road, the Dante AVIO family of adapters bring the modern network connectivity that every audio pro needs in their toolbox. Each Dante AVIO Bluetooth® adapter is a complete, high-performance Dante device, delivering all the automation and ease of use that have made Dante the most popular audio networking solution worldwide. The Dante AVIO Bluetooth® adapter is automatically discovered and ready to use when connected, and no separate power supplies are required – just use a common PoE (Power over Ethernet) switch and any Dante AVIO adapter is ready to go.
The AVIO supports Dante audio over IP and AES67 RTP transport formats and is compatible with Dante Domain Manager (DDM).
- Plug & play operation
- Built for the road
- 2 x 1 audio channels
- 24-bit audio support
- Dante Audio over IP and AES67 RTP transport formats
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Dante Domain Manager ready
- Bluetooth® v5 with support for A2DP (AAC and AptX) and HFP profiles
- Wirelessly connect any PC or mobile device to your Dante audio network
- No additional software or drivers required
- Seamlessly migrate calls on mobile devices to Dante-enabled conference room system
- Channel routing is stored in the AVIO for consistent connections when used with any Bluetooth-enabled device