AUDINATE Dante AVIO AES3/EBU I/O
Adapter for Dante Audio Network
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The Dante AVIO AES3/EBU Adapter supports 2 x 2 channels, with high-quality XLR input and output connectors and built-in asynchronous sample rate conversion. Use the AES3 Dante AVIO Adapters to add Dante networking to amplifiers, speaker processors, mixing consoles, video systems and more.
Compact and built for the road, the Dante AVIO family of adapters bring the modern network connectivity that every audio pro needs in their toolbox. The Dante AVIO AES3 adapter is automatically discovered and ready to use when connected, and no separate power supplies are required – just use a common PoE (Power over Ethernet) switch and any Dante AVIO adapter is ready to go!
The AVIO supports Dante audio over IP and AES67 RTP transport formats and is compatible with Dante Domain Manager (DDM).
- Plug & play operation
- Built for the road
- Sample rates up to 96 kHz
- 16, 24 and 32-bit audio support
- Synchronous sample rate conversion
- Excellent dynamic range, SNR and THD performance
- Configurable gain / attenuation
- Dante Audio over IP and AES67 RTP transport formats
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Dante Domain Manager ready
- Interface with SDI video systems using AES3 audio.
- Put your AES3-compatible amplifiers and powered speakers on your Dante audio network.
- Connect AES3-compatible DSPs to a Dante network
- Connect AES3-compatible microphone preamplifiers to a Dante network