8-channel micrphone preamplifier and A/D converter
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The Audient ASP880 is an eight-channel microphone preamplifier and analogue to digital converter. ASP880 combines Audient’s renowned Class-A, console mic pre amps, new Burr Brown AD converter technology and a variety of options including Variable Impedance and Variable High Pass Filters in a 1RU rack.
In addition to 8 channels of mic pre and line inputs, ASP880 offers two discrete JFET DI inputs for direct connections to a guitar or bass amp. Digital I/O provided by ASP880 includes ADAT (8 Channels SMUX), AES (8 Channels S/PDIF) and a Worldclock input (75Ω BNC).
A provided A-D button allows ASP880 to function as an 8-channel mic pre while you use the converters separately in stand-alone mode. This allows outboard equipment to be inserted before the converters.
• 8 Audient Console Mic Pres
• All new, Burr Brown AD converter technology
• Variable Input Impedance
• Variable High Pass Filters
• 8 Insert points between the mic preamps and AD converters
• 2 Channels of Class-A Discrete JFET D.I instrument inputs
• Digital Outputs – ADAT, AES & S/PDIF