ATC P2 Pro
£3,166.67 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The ‘P’ Series or professional stereo power amps are a range of very high quality power amplifiers designed to partner ATC passive monitors and other studio loudspeaker systems. The range consists of P1 Pro and P2 Pro. Both models feature identical 3U 19” rack mount chassis and differ only by their output power capability. The amplifiers incorporate the same gain reduction and loudspeaker protection circuits as used in the ATC active monitors. This ensures that even working at very high levels the amplifier is held back from clipping so improving the subjective performance and protecting the loudspeakers from damage.
- 300W per channel.
- True dual-mono design delivers full power simultaneously from both channels, with minimal crosstalk
- Grounded source class A/B circuit topology as found in ATC’s renowned active loudspeakers.
- Ultra wide bandwidth, low distortion and high dynamic range ensure tonal accuracy and perfectly timed transients.
- No compromise, high performance power supply and large heatsinks guarantee outstanding stability and long term reliability.
- A perfect match for any passive studio reference monitor.
- 19” Rack mountable convection cooled chassis
- Hand built in the UK and supported by a 6 year warranty.