4-channel USB audio interface for iPad and Mac-based studios.
£1,082.50 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Apogee Quartet is a professional USB audio interface for iPad and Mac-based studios. Featuring four inputs and eight outputs with high-quality AD/DA conversion and four mic preamps, Quartet bridges the gap between the 2-channel Apogee Duet and Apogee’s flagship interface, Symphony I/O.
Quartet for iPad and Mac features special circuitry designed to deliver professional performance for iPad use along with low latency USB 2.0 performance for Mac. Quartet’s MIDI I/O connector attaches and powers a Core MIDI compatible keyboard/controller while using Duet with an iPad or iOS device.
• 4 analogue inputs with mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power
• MIDI input/output (USB-A type connector)
• USB 2.0 audio with 24-bit/192kHz A/D and D/A conversion
• ADAT/SMUX digital Inputs
• Monitor control – up to 3 speaker sets
• 1 Independent ¼-inch stereo headphone output
• QuickTouch pads for input/output selection and advanced control