AJA Ki Pro® Go
Multi-Channel H.264 Recorder
£2,970.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Ki Pro GO is a portable multi-channel H.264 recorder offering up to 4-channels of simultaneous HD and SD recording to off the shelf USB drives with redundant recording capabilities.
4x 3G-SDI and 4x HDMI digital video inputs with flexible channel assignments provides connections to the latest video sources, including cameras and DSLRs. Incoming video sources do not have to be genlocked due to Ki Pro GO’s input frame syncs. Ki Pro GO also features AJA’s high-quality deinterlacers on each input so progressive recordings can be made from interlaced inputs. High quality 2-channel embedded audio or balanced XLR analogue audio can be assigned to any recording channel. Multi-Channel Matrix Monitoring enables multiple video channels to be viewed on any single HDMI or SDI display and Enhanced Super Out with v2.0 firmware offers timecode, media status and audio meter overlays over the SDI and HDMI monitor outputs.
Designed to be either portable or rack-mountable with half-rack wide, 2RU high dimensions, Ki Pro GO is well suited for use in any environment.
• Multi-channel H.264 recording
• 5x USB recording media ports, compatible with off-the-shelf USB 3.2 Gen 1 media
• In system exFAT drive formatting (new in v2.0)
• Redundant recording to user-selectable USB ports
• Genlock free inputs
• 4x 3G-SDI inputs
• 4x 3G-SDI outputs
• 1x 3G-SDI monitoring output
• 4x HDMI inputs
• 1x HDMI monitoring output
• HDMI and SDI multi-channel matrix monitoring
• HDMI and SDI Enhanced Super Out for monitoring: timecode, media status and audio levels (new in v2.0)
• Single-channel H.264 playback
• Selectable VBR recording settings with 5 options (new in v2.0)
• Timecode Input Support:
- Time of Day
- Timecode Value
- SDI RP-188
- LTC (new in v2.0)
• Balanced XLR analogue audio inputs, mic/line/48v switchable
• 2-channel embedded audio per video input
• Easy-to-use web UI, compatible with standard web browsers
• Network web UI based file downloads (new in v2.0)
• Front panel button controls with integrated HD resolution screen
• Stand-alone operation
Off the Shelf USB Media
Ki Pro GO provides convenient recording to cost-effective, off the shelf USB media with FAT file systems support for cross-platform use when transferring files to workstations, servers and more.
New for v2.0, in-system formatting of media in standalone operation.
Please refer to the Ki Pro GO: Approved Media List for the most current guide to AJA approved USB media for use with Ki Pro GO.
• 4x USB 3.2 Gen 1 primary ports on the front of the unit
• 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port on the back of the unit
• All ports are also compatible with the following standards:
- • USB 2.0 (480 Mbps)
• USB 3.0 (5 Gbps)
• USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps)
- 5V 1A max current per slot
- FAT file systems:
Ki Pro GO provides support for a wide variety of input sources with up to eight inputs. This flexibility also means you may have sources that do not have timecode. v2.0 firmware enables you to utilize one of the analogue audio inputs as a source for your own Longitudinal Time Code (LTC) insert.
In an age of remote workflows, being able to transfer files is key. Now Ki Pro GO offers file transfers across the network through the web UI, accessible from any laptop or workstation on any OS, anywhere.
Each Ki Pro GO recording channel can capture 2-channels of embedded audio from 3G-SDI or HDMI inputs, or 2-channel Analog Audio from the XLR ports on the rear of the unit.
Each XLR port provides a selection of Line, Mic, or +48V Phantom Power for level control and each recording channel offers the choice of Follow Video or Analog Audio.
This flexibility enables the capture of audio coming straight from the source input or the capture and insertion of audio from an audio mixer or microphone as desired.
Remote Configuration and Operation
In a truck or a machine room, Ki Pro GO is equipped for advanced remote control and configuration. With a standard Ethernet LAN connection to a host computer and any web browser on any OS, all Ki Pro GO parameter settings, clip selection, and transport controls can be controlled; no additional or special software installation is required on the host computer.
AJA’s technical support is recognized as among the best in the industry and is available to all AJA customers. If you need assistance with any aspect of your Ki Pro installation, configuration, operation or encounter any technical issue, AJA Support will work with you to get up and running.
Ki Pro products are covered by a generous three-year warranty. Please see the individual Product’s Manual for additional specifics around warranty conditions for the product itself.