ADAM SUB 12
2-Way Active Subwoofer.
£1,165.83 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The Sub12 is a powerful subwoofer designed to extend the low frequency capabilities of any near or midfield monitoring system down to 22 Hz.
A sturdy special woofer with extended cone travel and a heavy-duty coil have been optimized for accurate reproduction from a bass reflex enclosure. The down-firing bass reflex tube avoids intrusive ventilation noise because of its generous size and shape. The PWM amplifier produces over 90% efficiency and can handle critical passages without overheating for long periods of time. An additional output allows you to cascade as many subwoofers as needed.
The Sub12 subwoofer provides a precise combination of low cutoff frequency (-3dB at 22Hz) and an undistorted high sound pressure level (115dB SPL at 1m).
- Bass reproduction down to 22 Hz
- Maximum Peak sound pressure in 1 m ≥ 115 dB
- High efficiency PWM amplifier
- Special 12″ woofer with paper diaphragm
- Easy manual or automatic (de-)activation
- Additional sub output
- According to downward working bass reflex tube with generous dimensions and corresponding rounding
- Crossover frequency is selectable between 50 – 150 Hz
- Connectable high-pass filter for the satellite outputs, which blocks signals below 85 Hz
- 2 years warranty with optional extension to 3 years with the registration of the product