£341.66 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Designed for small studio spaces, short listening distances and immersive multi-speaker configurations, the A4V delivers accurate, full-bodied sound in a compact form factor.
The A4V is a two-way speaker incorporating a 4-inch long-throw woofer made from the same Multi-Layer Mineral (MLM) fibers as other A Series speakers plus the classic X-ART tweeter. Onboard DSP-based tuning capabilities let you easily dial in the perfect sound for your space.
With a frequency range of 52 Hz to 45 kHz, the A4V can accommodate a broad spectrum of audio applications—from producing podcasts to mixing string quartets—and will fit well within immersive and 3D setups.
- German Handmade Precision X-ART Tweeter with rotatable HPS waveguide
- 4” Woofer (Multi-Layer Mineral)
- Cumulated Amp. Power Peak: 130 W
- Frequency Response @ -6 dB: 52 Hz – 45 kHz
- Maximum SPL per speaker at 1 m: 100 dB SPL
- A Control Remote Software
- The DSP-based functionality of all A Series monitors can be controlled remotely and in real time over ethernet using A Control.
- Rotatable HPS Waveguide and X-Art Tweeter
- Made from a new glass fiber polymer compound, the HPS waveguide enables the X-ART tweeter to disperse sound in space with controlled consistency.
- Bass Reflex System, Cabinets and Mounting
- The new A Series cabinets build on the heritage of ADAM Audio and the AX Series in particular.
- Automated Room Correction with Sonarworks
- ADAM Audio is proud to partner with Sonarworks on an automated room correction solution that runs directly on the DSP of A Series monitors.