Mixing Consoles - Analogue & digital broadcast
STUDER OnAir 1500 (6-Fader)
12-channel, 6-fader Broadcast console
The Studer OnAir 1500 shares the same technology, user controls and operating software with the OnAir2500 and 3000 ranges. Multi-room facilities can be specified with the most appropriate Studer OnAIr mixer in each studio, and the overall system set up with interactive logic and access to common resources. Additional Studer software licences are available to integrate OnAir1500 mixers with station management and automation systems.
The OnAir1500 is suitable for smaller on-air broadcast studios that require a limited amount of processing and are simple to operate.
- 12-channel, 6-fader console with Studer NANO SCORE DSP and I/O Engine, 100 mm faders
- 6-fader add-on expansion module, 100mm faders
- Super slim design for ergonomic table top installation
- Flush-mount and 19" rack-mount options available
- Full channel processing, including four-band EQ, compressor, limiter, expander, gate and de-esser
- Comprehensive monitoring and talkback with unique headphone split mode and internal speaker
- OLEDs (Organic LED) in fader strips and central module provide clearest displays.
- Ergonomic, easy-to-learn Touch 'n' Action™ user interface.
- USB jingle playback and bus recording facilities
- I/O Expansion through standard Studer D21m card slots
- Complete integration with Radio Automation Systems, Studer's Call Management System, and RELINK our I/O sharing technology
- Advanced timer functionality
- USB user identifier for easy user rights assignment
- Inputs: 16 Mic/Line, 4 stereo AES (with SRC), D21m card slot, USB
- Outputs: 16 Line Out, 4 stereo AES, D21m card slot, USB
- Control: 8 x GPI, 8 x GPO, Ethernet
- Busses: 1 stereo PGM, 1 stereo RECORD, 1 stereo PFL, 4 N–1 busses (AUX), 1 Audition, CR and ST monitoring (stereo)
Flexibility is increased with addition of the 6-fader extension bay, creating either a 12 fader surface, or 6 faders can be remotely placed in a producer's bay or used as a redundant surface. The system can bridge the gap between on-air and production needs, offering an all inclusive design of features and function to improve ease and efficiency of executing great programming in either setting, all of the time.
Channel parameters such as EQ and dynamics can be comfortably edited using console controls in combination with the OLED channel displays without requiring an additional screen or PC. For more advanced operation, the console provides interfaces for connecting a PC screen, keyboard and mouse.
Master Section and Monitoring
The master section gives the operator simple yet comprehensive access to the signal monitoring and switching for control room and studio with an internal speaker preconfigured to output CUE and talkback signals. Audio monitoring is augmented by two 29 segment stereo bargraph PPMs providing constant overview of all important signals; 6 different meter standards available. Unique features such as Headphone Split allow the user to listen to two different sources, one through the left earpiece, the other through the right. Preset buttons also allow one-touch control of all monitoring. Additional monitoring for separate studios is available via an external Monitoring/ Talkback unit for added flexibility.
Studer Nano SCore
The separate core of the OnAir 1500 contains the audio and control engine. Its straightforward design provides standard sockets making any additional breakout panel unnecessary. Two separate card slots can be equipped with any optional D21m I/O module, such as MADI (up to 64 ch in/56 ch out), ADAT, AES, or additional MIC inputs. The front panel carries three USB ports, one of which is used to identify the console operator. The second port can host a USB stick for recording and playout, while the third one can be switched to deliver an additional eight channels of I/O to/from a USB device. The NANO SCORE connects to the surface via one Cat5 cable, supplying power to the surface.
selling price excluding VAT
RRP £7662.00 Ex VAT
Request a quote to receive our best price.
OnAir 1500 (12-Fader)
Request best price
Call: +44 (0)20 8962 5000
Or use our online
Add your chosen product(s) to your cart and submit to get a complete quote
If you can't find what you're looking for, and would like to add product(s) not available from the HHB Catalogue.Click Here