Mixing Consoles - Analogue & digital broadcast
STUDER Micro DSP Core Mixer Unit
Broadcast and production mixing system
The Studer Micro Series is a compact and cost-effective digital audio mixing system that provides the features and functionality of a high-end mixing system. By combining renowned Studer quality with powerful features including AoIP, Lexicon effects processing, VoiceMix automatic mixing and more, the Studer Micro Series delivers unprecedented value for a variety of applications. Comprised of the core unit, graphical user interface and optional fader control surface, the Studer Micro Series is ideal for radio and TV broadcast, production studios, ENG/DSNG and more. With full control from any standard web browser or tablet, the Studer Micro Series provides everything you need for your facility in one box.
Flexible All-in-one Broadcast Mixing System Solution
DSP Core Unit
At the center of Studer Micro Series is the core unit—a rugged 3RU, fanless rack-mountable chassis with integrated I/O, DSP and a control system that’s hosted by an internal web server. Unlike other broadcast solutions that require expensive add-ons, the core features AoIP as standard with eight channels of DANTE I/O.
The core can be controlled using the intuitive GUI via web browser, or with the optional fader control surface. The powerful feature set and flexible control architecture of the Studer Micro Series is ideally suited for “live-to-air” or “off-air” production environments, as well as remote broadcast, corporate, hospitality sound reinforcement and more.
Graphical User Interface
Every function of the core unit can be controlled via the intuitive graphical user interface (GUI). Simply open the web browser on your computer or tablet using LAN or Wi-Fi, enter the IP address of the core, and the GUI appears—no need to install any software. A single device can control multiple core units, and conversely, multiple devices can control a single core simultaneously.
The web-based Studer Micro Series GUI allows you to move freely anywhere in the mix environment. Surfaces are represented graphically, allowing a potentially large surface to be displayed on a small screen. This represents a huge cost-saving opportunity by practically eliminating the need for a large, expensive control surface.
Many live broadcasters appreciate the touch of physical faders—tactile controls are essential for quick level adjustments and seamless multi-tasking, allowing the operator to work the system by touch alone. The fader unit is a highly simplified 6-fader surface that offers streamlined controls for live operation. Two controllers can be attached to a single core for a maximum surface size of 12 faders.
Uncompromising Studer Quality and Innovation
The Studer Micro Series elevates your facility with industry-leading innovation and renowned Studer quality. The core unit features the same high-quality inputs as our acclaimed Studer Vista 1 and OnAir 1500 mixing consoles, as well as the Compact Stagebox I/O frame. Eight AoIP DANTE I/O connections, two stereo Lexicon effects processing engines, and an integrated stereo Track Player/Recorder all come standard. And our proprietary VoiceMix algorithm alleviates high-pressure broadcast situations by automatically mixing and processing up to 12 inputs.
Recommended for: LIVE-TO-AIR AND OFF-AIR RADIO PRODUCTION, CORPORATE/HOSPITALITY SOUND REINFORCEMENT, REMOTE BROADCAST, ENG/DSNG, BACKUP CONSOLE
Micro Core Specs
- 4x HQ Mic Inputs
- 8x Line Inputs
- 12x Line Outputs
- 2x AES Pairs I/O (Input SRC)
- 8x DANTE I/O (AoIP)
- Dedicated DJ and Guest Headphone Out
- 2x USB Playback & Record (Stereo) Ports
- 12x Fat Input Channels (Mono or Stereo with De-Esser, 4-band Parametric EQ, High Pass and Low Pass Filters, Compressor, Noise Gate and Ducking)
- VoiceMix Automatic Mixing on all Mono Inputs
- 2x Stereo Lexicon Effects Engines
- Stereo PGM & REC Buses
- 4x Stereo Aux Sends (configurable as N-1)
- Brickwall Limiter on Outputs
- Input & Output Routing
- Independent Stereo USB Track Player (Simple Internal Automation Playout System)/Recorder and Jingle Player
- External Redundant 12V DC PSU
- Dedicated Wordclock I/O (AES & DANTE also available)
- 12x GPIO
- USB and HDMI
- 2x PoE for Control Surfaces
- Proven Studer sound quality and performance
- Compact, integrated form factor
- Comprehensive array of I/O including AoIP (Dante)
- High-quality Studer mic/line inputs
- Fully controllable via LAN or Wi-Fi using an HTML 5-capable web browser on computer/tablet
- Internal Wi-Fi router for connecting with computers and tablets
- Optional physical fader control surface
- Highly acclaimed Studer VoiceMix automatic mixing algorithm can mix up to 12 mono inputs
- Automatic input gain level calibration on each mic input
- Integrated stereo recorder, track player and jingle player
- 2x stereo Lexicon multi-effects
selling price excluding VAT
RRP £2140.00 Ex VAT
Request a quote to receive our best price.
Micro Fader Controller Unit
Request best price
Call: +44 (0)20 8962 5000
Or use our online
Add your chosen product(s) to your cart and submit to get a complete quote
If you can't find what you're looking for, and would like to add product(s) not available from the HHB Catalogue.Click Here