20″ LCD Video Monitor, 4 x Auto-Sensing 3G/HD/SD-SDI, CVBS BNC Inputs, HDMI. Audio/Video Metering. Tabletop Mount.
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The RMQ Series quad split, LED-backlit LCD displays are high-performance professional monitors that support advanced 10-bit digital processing technology. These monitors feature 3D comb filter, de-interlace, accurate scaling engine, GAMMA correction and color temperature adjustment.
The state-of-the-art RMQ Series monitors can be configured as a quad split display of four equal areas, as a large screen with three smaller views, or as a single large display screen. They are ideally suited for use in news and transmission control rooms, program production, channel branding and any environment that requires intensive monitoring.
The RMQ Series accepts up to 4 channels of 3G/HD/SD-SDI/CVBS signals (3G models) and one HDMI/DVI input selectable for Channel 1. Each individual display supports waveform, vectorscope, audio de-embedding, and metering of up to 16 channels, UMD, format display and various markers.
- Simultaneously monitor four display screens and control each image independently
- User-defined hot key functionality for either H/V delay, underscan, on-screen display, and more
- On-screen level meters provide audio confidence monitoring
- Tally and on-screen labeling provide quick and easy signal identification
- CRT-style image controls allow video image enhancement for each screen individually
- Supports multi-format analog and digital audio signals
- Allows adjustment of the parameters for each screen
- Provides high-quality waveform or vector monitoring (for Ch 1 & Ch 3 in Quad View)
- Supports HDMI output duplicate of screen configuration
- User-adjustable color temperatures with presets
|Diagonal Display Size||23 Inch|
|Display Resolution (HxV)||1920×1080|
|Number of screens||1|
|Viewing Angle||178 (H) x 178 (V)|