Dual SDI audio monitor.
£2,230.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The AMP1-16-M offers fast, intuitive operation for monitoring SDI audio in the most demanding production applications. Whether in the studio or on the road, the AMP1-16M provides instantaneous selection and summing of any grouping of SDI audio pairs. It features adjustable volume and balance controls, clear display of levels, and phase indications on bright 2.4? LED-backlit LCD displays, with configurations that can be created, saved and recalled via Ethernet connection using an intuitive PC interface.
- Simultaneous level metering of 16 de-embedded audio channels from SDI
- High resolution metering with 166-segment displays
- Quick, intuitive push-button selection of any pairs to sum to monitor
- Monitor through built-in speakers, headphones or analogue outputs with optional muting for internal speakers
- Stereo or mono monitoring
- Stereo phase indicators
- Adjustable Volume, Balance
- Adjustable Channel Trim
- Easy update and management software for PCs
- Balanced stereo analogue outputs on XLR-Ms. Fixed level or volume/balance controlled.
- Automatic frame rate detection and selection
- Totally digital system architecture with high fidelity Class D amp
- Selectable line level or front panel volume control and outputs
- Shallow chassis depth for easy installation in OB vehicles and consoles