TC ELECTRONIC M2000
Stereo effects processor.
£655.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The M2000 is a stereo effects processor with dual engine configuration that allows two full-blown effects to be run simultaneously, i.e. on two individual effects sends. The M2000’s Recall Wizard function instantly finds the preset that suits the application. Once the preferences are added the Wizard issues a list of presets that are ready to compare and use. It also provides access to an array of Reverb, Pitch-shifting, Delays, Chorus, Dynamics etc. Among the included reverbs is the Co-efficient Optimized Room Emulator or C.O.R.E. Reverb, based upon TC’s reverberation technology.
A unique Dynamic Morphing function enables the application of, for instance, Chorus to a vocal at low volume levels, while the same effect is being morphed into flanging at high levels giving the signal a totally new dynamic dimension. The M2000 Stereo Processor profiles Digital I/O connectors, S/PDIF and the professional format AES/EBU.
• 250 factory presets
• True stereo Twin Engine processing with six different routings available
• Dynamic Morphing and Patch Glide with adjustable glide times
• 24bit Analog Conversion (105dB Dynamic Range A to D): 10Hz-20Khz bandwidth
• AES/EBU (24bit) and SPDIF (24bit) digital I/O. + 16bit dithering tool for DAT output
• Universal auto-switching power supply (100-240V)