TC ELECTRONIC LM6n
Loudness meter plug-in.
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
TC Electronic’s LM6n plug-in measures Loudness and True-Peak on mono, stereo or surround tracks in all major DAWs for compliance with all international loudness broadcast standards.
The new native LM6n plug-in has been upgraded with new dedicated settings, new viewing options, improved off-line measuring in Pro Tools, and a host of additional new features. Both are offered with TC’s innovative Radar Display, allowing you to capture the essence of the loudness landscape at a glance. These essential loudness-metering features are available for work with any DAW, in addition to off-line measuring in Pro Tools by running LM6n as an AudioSuite plug-in.
What’s new compared to the original LM6 Native plug-in?
• Dedicated Max Momentary Loudness and Max Short Term Loudness Settings
• Two Different Radar Sizes – Normal and Big
• Improved Off-Line Measuring in Pro Tools
• PPM Surround Channel Order View – Film, SMPTE/ITU or DTS
• PLR – Peak to Loudness Ratio measurement
• Desaturated Color for Film Production
• No Physical iLok USB Key Needed – Use Your iLok or Your Computer
• Updated Log File Format (LM6n)
• Enterprise version for larger installs available