Windows Software Two Stream Licence
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The Net-Log is a new way to record and play audio. The Net-Log overcomes the inherent unreliability of PCs for long-term recording by providing a dedicated hardware recording platform that uses a simple network connection for audio playback. Playback software on a network connected PC streams the audio to the desktop where it can be played out or saved as a file.
There are 3 PC applications used to configure and control the Net-Log :
- Net-Util – A utility mainly used to initially configure the Net-Log and solve connection problems.
- Net-Log-Win – This is the application used on a day to day basis to control recording and playback.
- Auto-Archive – This is used to automatically archive/backup files to an IP server.
The Net-Util program connects to a Net-Log unit via a serial (COM) port using the supplied serial cable, and is used to :
- Define the IP address of the connected Net-Log.
- Upload network settings.
- Monitor status messages.
- Upload new firmware into the Net-Log.