SOLID STATE LOGIC XLogic SDI-MADI
SDI-MADI audio de-embedder.
£0.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The SDI-MADI is a cost-effective way to connect audio equipment to the SDI-based infrastructure found in many broadcast facilities today. It features a 4×16 channel audio de-embedder with four auto-sensing 3G SDI inputs and 64-channel MADI fibre and AES Digital audio outputs. The SDI-MADI extracts up to 16 audio channels from each of the unit’s four SDI inputs to provide up to 64 audio channels in both MADI and AES3 formats. All SDI inputs independently auto-sense between 3G, HD and SD standards and are provided with loop-through connectivity for downstream equipment.
• 4 x SDI inputs on 75 Ω BNC connection
• Auto-detection of SD/HD/3G input format
• 32 x AES digital audio output
• Dual 64-channel MADI digital audio output via ST Multimode Optical and Coax
• Comprehensive sync options
• Dual power supplies, with separate IEC mains connectors