Audio and loudness meter with touchscreen control
£839.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Extensive Loudness Metering – Ultra-compact and Budget-friendly
Compact metering device for all creative fields of the music industry
RTW‘s TM3-Primus series units are a highly compact and innovative, easy-to-use products, giving music, voice, and multimedia producers in professional as well as non-commercial environments everything they need. Therefore, the loudness and audio metering devices include frequently used standard instruments and parameters in supreme quality to meet the demands of a wide variety of applications.
Beside the use as a standalone desktop or 2U panel-mount unit including analog and digital audio interfaces, as well as USB audio, the TM3-Primus series units with firmware version 1-02 or higher also provides the innovative USB hybrid function for direct access of audio signals from a DAW. Metering will then be performed right from the DAW via RTW USB Connect software, and the TM3-Primus devices will process and visualize the information without the need for additional wiring or extensive signal routing, and without dropping the standard audio interface.
The graphical user interface used in the units is controlled simply by using your finger. Instruments can be selected and will be combined for an optimized reading. All commonly used parameters are set, just a few need to be adjusted by the user to meet individual requirements.
Start your measurement. TM3-Primus.
With the integrated Smart software package, TM3-Primus is fully equipped. It provides a wide range of RTW‘s approved loudness and audio metering tools to meet the demands of a wide variety of applications. Beside the signal processing and the control functions this software includes the following instruments:
PPM and TruePeak meter for analog and digital 2-channel Stereo signals and USB audio (2-channel, 5.1), with analog scales (DIN5, TP60, Nordic, BR IIa, SMPTE24, NHK) and digital scales (TP60, Dig60, Nordic, BR IIa, VU), numerical display
MC – Moving Coil
Needle instruments with PPM display (BR IIa), VU display, and combined PPM and Loudness display (BBC mode)
Loudness Sum instrument for displaying the summed Loudness values M, S, or I of a Loudness measurement acc. to EBU R128, ITU BS.1770-3/1771-1, ARIB, ATSC A/85, OP-59, AGCOM or CALM Act on a bargraph.
Loudness Numeric instrument
Loudness Num instruments for the numerical display of all relevant values of a Loudness measurement: M, S, I, LRA, TPmax, Mmax, Smax.
Loudness Range instrument in MagicLRA mode for a graphical representation of Loudness variances.
Loudness Chart instrument for displaying and analyzing the course over time of a loudness measurement directly on the display.
VSC – Vectorscope
2-ch. Audio Vectorscope for displaying the phase relationship between the two channels of a channel pair (Lissajous display).
Real Time Spectrum Analyzer instrument for displaying the spectral content of the input channels using 31 filter bands. Highpass filter for High Band (> 20 kHz).
The Monitoring instrument provides a monitoring controlfunction with onscreen level fader for monitoring of displayed signals and generates a downmix of a USB Surround signal for output via S/PDIF Out connector.
Stereo Correlator instrument for displaying the phase relationship between the two channels of a stereo signal (mono compatibility).
The keyboard includes selectable on-screen keys with defined control functions for several instruments.
- Compact unit with full feature set for multifunctional audio measurements (analog, digital, USB audio)
- Table-top or 2U panel-mount unit with display, USB connecting cable, and external USB mains adapter
- 3“ capacitive touch screen (272 x 480 pixel)
- Optimized screen layout with selectable instruments
- Analog 2-channel stereo input via unbal. RCA, adjustable from –22 dBu (61 mV) to +24 dBu (12.28 V)
- Digital 2-channel stereo in- and output via S/PDIF (RCA)
- Micro-USB connector for digital audio inputs (stereo, 5.1) and USB power supply (USB mains adapter or computer)
- PPM/TruePeak meter with analog and digital scales
- Moving Coil instruments with PPM, VU, and BBC modes
- Loudness measurements acc. to EBU R128, ITU-R BS.1770-3/1771-1, ATSC A/85, ARIB, OP-59, AGCOM, or CALM Act
- Summing Loudness bargraph, M, S, or I value selectable
- Numerical displays
- LRA instrument (Loudness Range) with MagicLRA mode
- Loudness Chart instrument (course over time)
- 2-channel Audio Vectorscope
- Stereo Correlator (phase meter)
- Monitoring instrument with onscreen level fader
- Downmix of USB Surround signals, output via S/PDIF Out connector
- USB hybrid function: Using RTW USB Connect software allows simultaneous monitoring and metering, e. g. right from a DAW
Easy-to-use graphical interface, high-grade capacitive 4.3″ touch screen, power supply via USB 2.0 Micro-B connector (USB mains adapter or computer)
- Analog Stereo input (channels L and R) via 2 x RCA (unbalanced), with potentiometer adjustable from 61 mV to 12.28 V
- Digital Stereo input via RCA (S/PDIF, unbalanced, 75 ohm)
- Digital Stereo output via RCA (S/PDIF, unbalanced)
- Digital audio signals (Stereo, 5.1) via USB 2.0 Micro-B connector