RTW Mastering Tools (Masterclass PlugIns Series)
Mastering, metering and loudness plug-in bundle.
£480.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The RTW Mastering Tools plug-in bundle provides a set of instruments that offer extensive analysis and display functions for mastering, metering and loudness measurements for single- up to multichannel applications.
The tools offered by RTW’s renowned TouchMonitor range are now available to radio producers, and audio/video engineers in a pure software form for meeting specifications required by TV and radio broadcasters. Six selectable window frames can be freely arranged and scaled on screen.
Part of the RTW Masterclass plug-ins series, Mastering Tools offers the basic and Premium PPM, Loudness, RTA, SSA, Audio Vectorscope, and (Multi-) Correlator, with the same degree of functionality and clarity as the renowned TM7 and TM9 TouchMonitor hardware meters. They are standard-format plug-ins for Windows and Mac OS that do no require any additional hardware.
The instruments provided by Mastering Tools can be freely arranged and scaled with various function parameters offering extra flexibility. Six selectable window frames (landscape and portrait view) permit adjusting the positioning of the instruments. Multiple instances can be used and all setups and layouts can be stored as presets in a DAW.
Mastering Tools are easy-to-read instruments that ensure compliance with specifications required by TV and radio broadcasters. Thanks to intuitive operation, they are equally suitable for users with or without background knowledge.? PACE Anti-Piracy and a PACE iLok USB copy-protection dongle are used for handling the licence management and plug-in activation. On an authorised computer, you can use unlimited RTW Mastering Tools instances.
• Selectable window frames for tailorable positioning
• Flexible display layout with scalable instruments
• Sampling rates up to 96 kHz
• Up to 8-ch. PPM, TruePeak, and Loudness measurement
• Bargraph and/or numerical display
• Loudness acc. to EBU R128, ITU-R BS.1770-3/1771-1, ATSC A/85, ARIB, OP-59, AGCOM, CALM Act
• Loudness range (LRA) with MagicLRA
• SPL view
• Surround Sound Analyzer
• Audio Vectorscope
• Real Time Spectrum Analyzer (RTA)
• Function parameters for extra flexibility: integration time, operational range, tolerance, viewing options for metering data and scales
• VST2.4, VST3, RTAS, AAX formats for Windows | VST2.4, VST3, RTAS, AAX, AU formats for Mac OS X
• iLok copy protection (iLok USB Smart Key not included)