RTW Loudness Tools (Masterclass PlugIns Series)
Metering and loudness plug-in bundle.
£216.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The RTW Loudness Tools plug-in bundle offers metering and loudness tools for monitoring mono, stereo, multichannel, and surround audio (8 channels max.) at standard sampling rates, up to 96 kHz.
Part of the RTW Masterclass Plug-ins series, Loudness Tools supports all widely used PPM and TruePeak measurements and scales as standard-format plug-ins for Windows and Mac OS, without the need for any additional hardware.
Loudness Tools combine the functionality of the award-winning TM7 and TM9 TouchMonitor’s basic PPM instruments in combination with its loudness licence, and offer the same degree of functionality and clarity as the hardware models.
Loudness Tools are easy-to-read instruments that ensure compliance with custom specifications. Thanks to intuitive operation, they are equally suitable for users with or without background knowledge. They can be freely arranged and scaled with various function parameters offering extra flexibility. Six selectable window frames (landscape and portrait view) enable adjustments to the positioning of the instruments. Multiple instances may be used and all setups and layouts can be stored as presets in a DAW.
• Selectable window frames for tailorable positioning
• Flexible display layout with scalable instruments
• Up to 8-ch. PPM, TruePeak, and Loudness measurement
• Sampling rates up to 96 kHz
• Loudness acc. to EBU R128, ITU-R BS.1770-3/1771-1, ATSC A/85, ARIB, OP-59, AGCOM, CALMAct
• Loudness range (LRA) with MagicLRA
• SPL view
• Bargraph type and/or numerical displays
• Function parameters for extra flexibility: integration time, operational range, tolerance, viewing options for metering data and scales
• VST2.4, VST3, RTAS , AAX formats for Windows | VST2.4, VST3, RTAS, AAX, AU formats for Mac OS X
• iLok copy protection (iLok USB Smart Key not included)