Up/down/cross scan converter.
£703.33 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Roland’s VC-1 is a range of portable video converters for multi-format conversion technology concentrated in a simplified mini-converter for high-quality, lossless video and audio conversion. The VC-1 series faithfully converts the original source with no change in colour or brightness. It supports super-blacks and super-whites, and converts video from cameras and other source devices with all the originality intact.
The VC-1 series reproduces the video characteristics of the original source with no interlace artefacts, pixel shifting, or other conversion problems or signal errors. Jitter and return loss are at optimised levels as well. Video signals beyond 1080i can be input and output, and it supports both level A and level B 3G-SDI, letting you connect a wide variety of 3G-SDI equipment. Similarly, 1080i, 720p, and SD signals are accommodated automatically on connection. Audio embedding and de-embedding features are provided (channel-selectable). The VC-1 series is compliant with HDCP.
VC-1-SC Key Features:
• Multiple video/graphic inputs: RGB, Component, HDMI, DVI, Composite
• Audio embedding/de-embedding of input source
• Simultaneous SDI and HDMI outputs
• Up/Down/Cross scan and aspect ratio conversion
• Comprehensive SDI formats – 3G (Level A&B), HD and SD HDMI HDCP Support
• Built in frame Synchroniser with video reference input (Black Burst or Tri-level)
• Computer control or local set up via the on-board DIP switch controls.
• Setting retained when powered down.
• Selectable SDI channel and group for audio em/de-embedding
• LED status displays
• Robust construction with metal chassis with chassis mounted connectors.
• Compact size, rack bracket available (Rad-3)
• Suitable for
• ‘universal’ graphic format converter for AV presentation and production systems
• Frame synchronising sources
• Image scaling, manipulation, cropping and positioning
• Integration and management of embedded SDI audio