RME Fireface UC
USB audio/MIDI interface.
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Based on a newly developed RME Hammerfall core, the Fireface UC has 8 analogue I/O channels, alongside S/PDIF and ADAT digital I/O providing up to 18 channels of I/O. The interface uses two different firmware versions to get the lowest possible latencies under both Windows and Mac OSX. Under Windows Vista the Fireface UC can achieve latency as low as 48 samples, while under Mac OSX latency is as low as 14 samples.
• 2 x balanced XLR/TRS combo mic/line inputs
• 6 x balanced 1/4″ line inputs
• 6 x balanced 1/4″ outputs
• 1 x unbalanced TRS 1/4″ output
• 1 x ADAT or S/PDIF optical I/O
• 1 x S/PDIF coaxial I/O
• 2 x MIDI I/O
• PC and Mac compatible