Valve 1 Condenser Microphone”
£482.50 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Like it’s bigger brother the K2, the RØDE NTK is a premium valve condenser microphone designed to provide incredible detail and warmth in the studio. Its cardioid polar pattern is perfect for most single instrument recording scenarios.
The electronic circuitry complementing this very sensitive transducer includes a hand-selected twin-triode 6922 valve and audiophile grade components. The result is an ultra-wide dynamic range, low noise, and stunning tube warmth. The NTK’s rich valve sound is ideal for vocals, acoustic instruments, drum overheads, guitar amps and pianos.
- Large diaphragm 1” gold-sputtered capsule
- Class “A” valve circuitry
- Hand selected and graded 6922 twin-triode valve
- Dedicated power supply
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- High level of RF rejection
- Ultra low noise
- Wide dynamic range
- High strength heat treated steel mesh head