Seamlessly Variable Dual 1 Condenser Microphone”
£527.50 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The RØDE NT2000 microphone is a studio-quality large diaphragm condenser with seamlessly variable polar patterns. Its polar patterns selection, filter and pad are conveniently located on the front of the microphone body for ease of use.
Audiophile quality surface-mount electronics combined with a gold-sputtered dual 1″ capsule provide extremely low self-noise (7dBA) and a maximum SPL of 147 dB (up to 157 dB with pad fully engaged) giving an incredible amount of versatility and ensuring exceptional results.
- Large 1” HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- Continuously variable polar pattern, from Omni to Cardioid to Figure 8 controlled on the mic
- Continuously variable PAD and High-Pass Filter
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- High strength welded and heat treated steel mesh head
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes SM2 shock mount and RC1 case