Phoenix Audio Nicerizer 8
Sweetener / summing mixer.
£0.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The Nicerizer is designed to take audio out of the digital realm, and add analogue characteristics and feel before the final recording. It has 8 channels of Class A, discrete, truly balanced transformerless input and 8 channels of transformer balanced output. In addition to the 8 individual outputs, channels 1 – 4 and 5 -8 feed two individual mix busses that have independent line level outputs. 4 sockets on the rear of the unit provide access to the mix bus inputs and outputs to allow very versatile stacking, plus linking to further units and to itself.
• 8 balanced XLR inputs
• 8 balanced XLR outputs
• Independent mix output on balanced XLRs
• Individual level control for each channel
• 2 mix busses (linkable to each other and other units)
• 2 individual mix bus output level controls with 10dB “in hand”
• LED level monitoring switchable for each channel
• Separate headphone monitoring switchable to each channel, plus an additional headphone jack for monitoring the A and B mix outputs
ALSO AVAILABLE – Nicerizer 16 – 16-2 summing mixer – please call for details.