IZOTOPE Neutron 3 Standard
The Modern Way to Mix
Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
From the makers of popular audio plug-ins like RX and Ozone, Neutron 3 is designed to bring your mix workflows into the 21st century. Bend and shape your audio to any instrument profile with the brand new Sculptor, create custom presets through machine learning with Track Assistant, communicate across plug-ins in your session with the smartest EQs on the planet, and automatically find and fix masking issues with the most intelligent Masking Meter for mix that sounds better than ever, faster than ever. With 8 modular mixing tools in one mothership plug-in, it’s the easiest, most intelligent way to bring unrivaled quality and speed to your mix.
Neutron 3 packages the latest advances in audio and passes them on to you—so you can focus on your craft.
- Enhance your audio with the new Sculptor module. Use iZotope spectral shaping to make your instrument tracks sound more like themselves…or something else entirely.
- Improved Masking Meter to help your tracks from stepping on each other and muddying your mix.
- Work faster with huge performance gains to help you focus on your craft, with system slowdowns and standstills a thing of the past.
- Beautiful, smooth visualizations and a resizable interface that invite you to step in and take control.
- Track Assistant listens to your audio and creates a custom preset for you based on what it hears.
- 8 plug-ins in one convenient mothership. Build your signal chain directly within one highly connected, intelligent interface with: Sculptor, EQ now with Soft Saturation mode, Transient Shaper, 2 Compressors, Gate, Exciter, and Limiter.
- Visual Mixer & iZotope Relay: Move your tracks in a virtual space, tapping into iZotope-enabled inter-plugin communication. It’s the easiest way to visualize your entire mix, the way you hear it in your head.
Mac: OS X 10.11.6 (El Capitan) – macOS 10.14.4 (Mojave)
Windows: Windows 7 (64-bit) (Latest Service Packs) – Windows 10 (64-bit)
AU, AAX, VST2, VST3. All formats are 64-bit only.