BEYERDYNAMIC TG L55c
Condenser clip-on microphone
£125.07 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The Beyerdynamic TG L55c is a clip-on condenser microphone that is water protected, for film and theatre applications.
The TG L55c offers an omnidirectional polar pattern that allows a lot of flexibility in positioning, allowing it to be worn on a lapel. It can also be disguised on the face with makeup and it is water and sweat-proof that makes it exceedingly insensitive to pop noises. There is no proximity effect due to omnidirectional polar pattern
Available in both black and tan.
• Transducer type: Electret condenser
• Polar pattern microphone: Omnidirectional
• Microphone frequency response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
• Dimensions:Length: 13.0 mm; Shaft diameter: 5.2 mm
• Net weight without packaging: 14 g