AJA IPR-10G2-HDMI (IP to SDI)
SMPTE ST 2110 IP Video and Audio to 3G-SDI Converter with Hitless Switching (ST 2022-7)
Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The IPR-10G2-SDI Mini-Converter is designed to bridge SMPTE ST 2110 networks to SDI, with support up to HD 60p.
IPR-10G2-SDI receives SMPTE ST 2110 audio and video over 10 GigE, and then de-encapsulates the data to output baseband SDI video. Associated audio from the SMPTE ST 2110 stream is likewise extracted, synchronized, and embedded into the SDI output. Simultaneously, analogue stereo audio is available via the dual RCA outputs.
2x 10 GigE SFP+ cages are provided, allowing “hitless switching”* redundancy protection (ST 2022-7) for critical distribution and monitoring applications.
IPR-10G2-SDI includes dual 3G-SDI mirrored outputs with embedded 8-channel audio output and stereo audio output.
The analogue/tri-level reference input allows the baseband output of IPR-10G2-SDI to be locked to the timing of the baseband environment at the destination. Supports seamless integration into existing baseband environments such as master control, trucks or edit suites.
IPR-10G2-SDI extracts a SMPTE ST 2110 essence from an incoming IP stream and presents it for monitoring on, or routing to, SDI devices. Providing two SFP+ cages for redundancy protection via “hitless switching” its rugged, quiet, fanless, AJA Mini-Converter design is ideal for placement in a wide range of display scenarios, from studios to field.
• SMPTE ST 2110 audio, video receiver
• Rugged, quiet, fanless design
• 2x 10 GigE SFP+ cages for media LAN (providing support for “hitless switching) with status light
• 1x 1 GigE RJ-45 socket for control LAN with status light
• 3G-SDI receiver with dual (mirrored) full-size BNC outputs supporting up to HD 60p, 4:2:2, 10-bit, YCbCr
• Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
• Embedded SDI audio output (up to 8-channels)
• 2x RCA analogue audio output (simultaneous with SDI audio)
• Web browser accessible setup and control interface via the built-in web server
• 1x mini-USB port providing an alternate method of initial network configuration with AJA eMini-Setup software
• Customizable control with AJA REST API
• Five-year warranty
Monitor ST 2110 Video and Audio from anywhere on the Network.
The IPR-10G2-SDI is a SMPTE ST 2110 to SDI Mini-Converter suited for point-of-use applications including source monitoring and 3G-SDI output to compatible devices. With two 3G-SDI outputs with mirrored source video, you can drive a display and ingest destination simultaneously.
With 3G/1.5G-SDI routers often at capacity while facilities await their transition to IP, there is a huge benefit in being able to send video sources from a feed, camera, router or edit bay via IP and provide SDI monitoring at the destination while feeding your video and audio further into a 3G-SDI chain.
The AJA IPR-10G2-SDI receives SMPTE ST 2110 IP video and audio, then formats the data for output over 3G-SDI.
The audio associated with the video stream is extracted, synchronized, and then embedded into the SDI interface as well as output on an analogue RCA interface.
IPR-10G2-SDI provides two SDI outputs from SMPTE ST 2110 video and audio over IP compatible devices. Combine your IPR-10G2-SDI Receiver with other AJA IP Receivers and Transmitters, or even take it a step further with AJA KONA IP or Io IP to instantly create a real-world ST 2110 workflow for video over IP production and monitoring.
IPR-10G2-SDI provides two key methods for control. The Control LAN Ethernet port enables full setup and control of the Mini-Converter from web browsers on any platform and REST clients. The mini-USB connector facilitates quick and simple initial network configuration and firmware updates with AJA eMini Setup Software.
• 1x RJ-45 (IEC 60603-7) for 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (IEEE 802.3-2012)
• HTTP/1.1 (RFCs 7230, 7231, 7232, 7233, 7234, 7235)
• Web and REST clients supported
• 1x USB 2.0 Mini-B (IEC 62680-1) connector
• AJA eMini-Setup of network parameters
• NMOS transmit (Discovery, Registration and Control)
• According to standards IS-04 v1.2 & IS-05 v1.0.
• AJA REST API (Control Only)
• Discovery is supported via SSDP, allowing AJA REST API to then be used for Control
Universal Power Supply
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a universal power supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
Compact and Portable
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can’t accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
Information on the complete line of AJA Mini-Converters is now available as a mobile app on iOS. The Mini-Converter product line is extensive and this app helps you find the right converter for any situation, wherever you are.
Individual products have links back to the main AJA website for more details and you can email product information directly from the app. The free AJA Mini-Matrix app for iPad® and iPhone® is available now in the Apple iTunes® Store.
AJA’s technical support is recognized as among the best in the industry and is available to all AJA customers. If you need assistance with any aspect of your Mini-Converter installation, configuration, operation or encounter any technical issue, AJA Support will work with you to get up and running.
Mini-Converter products are covered by a generous five-year warranty. Please see the individual Product’s Manual for additional specifics around warranty conditions for the product itself.