AJA IPR-10G2-HDMI (IP to HDMI)
SMPTE ST 2110 IP Video and Audio to HDMI Converter with Hitless Switching (ST 2022-7)
Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The IPR-10G2-HDMI Mini-Converter is designed to bridge SMPTE ST 2110 networks to HDMI, with support up to UltraHD 50p or HD 60p.
IPR-10G2-HDMI receives SMPTE ST 2110 audio and video over 10 GigE, and then de-encapsulates the data to output baseband HDMI video. Associated audio from the SMPTE ST 2110 stream is likewise extracted, synchronized, and embedded into the HDMI output. Simultaneously, analogue stereo audio is available via the dual RCA outputs.
2x 10 GigE SFP+ cages are provided, allowing “hitless switching”* redundancy protection (ST 2022-7) for critical distribution and monitoring applications.
The analogue/tri-level reference input allows the baseband output of IPR-10G2-HDMI to be locked to the timing of the baseband environment at the destination. IPR-10G2-HDMI includes a full-size HDMI 1.4b video output for seamless integration into existing baseband environments such as master control, trucks, edit suites, multi-viewer applications and HDMI displays.
*Hitless switching via ST 2022-7 is supported up to 1080p 60 (UltraHD is not supported)
IPR-10G2-HDMI extracts a SMPTE ST 2110 essence from an incoming IP stream and presents it for monitoring on, or routing to, HDMI devices. Providing two SFP+ cages for redundancy protection via “hitless switching”, its rugged, quiet, fanless, AJA Mini-Converter design is ideal for placement in a wide range of display and device scenarios, from studios to field.
• SMPTE 2110 audio, video receiver
• Rugged, quiet, fanless design
• 2x 10 GigE SFP+ cages for media LAN (providing support for “hitless switching up to 1080 60p) with status light
• 1x 1 GigE RJ-45 socket for control LAN with status light
• Dedicated HDMI receiver with full size (standard type A) HDMI 1.4b (24/30-bits per pixel) output up to HD 60p, 4:2:2, 10-bit, YCbCr/RGB, or UltraHD 30p, 4:2:2, 8-bit, YCbCr, or UltraHD 50p, 4:2:0, 8-bit, YCbCr
• Embedded HDMI audio output (up to eight channels)
• 2x RCA analogue audio output (simultaneous with HDMI audio)
• Web browser accessible setup and control interface via built-in webserver
• 1x mini-USB port providing an alternate method of initial network configuration with AJA eMini-Setup software
• Customizable control with AJA REST API
• Five-year warranty
Monitor ST 2110 Video and Audio from anywhere on the Network.
The IPR-10G2-HDMI is a SMPTE ST 2110 to HDMI Mini-Converter suited for point-of-use applications including source monitoring, multi-viewer applications or simply an HDMI feed to compatible devices.
The AJA IPR-10G2-HDMI receives SMPTE ST 2110 IP video and audio, then formats the data for output on a full-size HDMI 1.4b interface.
With 3G/1.5G-SDI routers often at capacity while facilities await their transition to IP, there is a huge benefit in being able to send video sources from a feed, camera, router or edit bay via IP and provide HDMI monitoring at the destination.
The audio associated with the video stream is extracted, synchronized, and then embedded into the HDMI interface as well as output on an analogue RCA interface.
IPR-10G2-HDMI provides HDMI output from SMPTE ST 2110 video and audio over IP streams. Combine your IPR-10G2-HDMI Receiver with other AJA IP Receivers and Transmitters, or even take it a step further with AJA KONA IP or Io IP to instantly create a real-world SMPTE ST 2110 workflow for video over IP production and monitoring.
IPR-10G2-HDMI provides two key methods for control. The Control LAN Ethernet port enables full setup and control of the Mini-Converter from web browsers on any platform and REST clients. The mini-USB connector facilitates quick and simple initial network configuration, and firmware updates using AJA eMini Setup software.
• 1x RJ-45 (IEC 60603-7) for 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (IEEE 802.3-2012)
• HTTP/1.1 (RFCs 7230, 7231, 7232, 7233, 7234, 7235)
• Web and REST clients supported
• 1x USB 2.0 Mini-B (IEC 62680-1) connector
• AJA eMini-Setup of network parameters
• NMOS transmit (Discovery, Registration and Control)
• According to standards IS-04 v1.2 & IS-05 v1.0.
• AJA REST API (Control Only)
• Discovery is supported via SSDP, allowing AJA REST API to then be used for Control
• Discovery is also supported via MDNS, allowing AJA REST API to then be used for Control
• Ember+ (no Discovery, Control only) v1.6.2
Universal Power Supply
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a universal power supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
Compact and Portable
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can’t accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
Information on the complete line of AJA Mini-Converters is now available as a mobile app on iOS. The Mini-Converter product line is extensive and this app helps you find the right converter for any situation, wherever you are.
Individual products have links back to the main AJA website for more details and you can email product information directly from the app. The free AJA Mini-Matrix app for iPad® and iPhone® is available now in the Apple iTunes® Store.
AJA’s technical support is recognized as among the best in the industry and is available to all AJA customers. If you need assistance with any aspect of your Mini-Converter installation, configuration, operation or encounter any technical issue, AJA Support will work with you to get up and running.
Mini-Converter products are covered by a generous five-year warranty. Please see the individual Product’s Manual for additional specifics around warranty conditions for the product itself.