2-way active monitor.
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The A7X is ADAM’s best selling nearfield monitor. It is one of the most balanced and versatile speakers currently on the market. The X-ART tweeter produces detailed, uncompressed highs and upper mids without being tiring over long listening periods. Despite its compact housing, the bass response is powerful and precise.
The tweeter is driven by a 50 Watt A/B amplifier and the bass/mid-woofer by a 100 Watt PWM amplifier. This achieves a very clean and nuanced reproduction of the midrange frequencies with a seamless transition in the crossover from the 7? woofer, which operates in the range of 42 Hz to 2.5 kHz, towards the X-ART tweeter.
The A7X’s ability to exactly reproduce every sonic detail no matter how small, its translucent sound image, tonal depth and stereo localisation inspires music producers and explains why it is by far the most reviewed and award-winning monitor in recent years.
- The most sold and awarded studio monitor from ADAM Audio
- X-ART tweeter, handmade in Berlin
- The air velocity ratio of 4:1 during the sound generation by folded X-ART membrane
- Ultra-light but extremely dimensionally stable woofer material (Carbon/Rohacell/Glass fibre)
- Vertical 2-way system with 7″ woofer
- Spacious bass reflex ports on the front
- Highly efficient PWM amplifier for the woofer coupled with an A/B amplifier for X-ART tweeter
- Linear frequency response of 42 Hz to 50 kHz
- Maximum peak sound pressure per pair in 1 m ≥ 114 dB
- Simple, stepless room acoustic adjustments over tweeter gain, low and high shelf filters
- Analog XLR and RCA inputs
- Acoustically optimized cabinet geometry
- Directional sound radiation in vertical plane
- Volume control and on/off switch on the front
- 2 years warranty with optional extension to 3 years with the registration of the product