DK-Technologies Meter Promotion
Tuesday 12th June 2012
The DK-Technologies Stereo, Multichannel and Loudness Metering Solutions are a compact and cost-efficient option for accurate metering and measurement of loudness, stereo and 5.1 audio signals. Comprised of the DK1 Compact Stereo and Loudness Meter and the DK2 Compact 5.1 Surround and Loudness Meter, DK’s line of meters are easy to install and use.
Supplied with its own desk-mount and USB power supply, these compact Audio Loudness Meters are comparable in size to a smartphone and are supplied with all known loudness measurement recommendations, including ITU 1770/71, ITU 1770-2, EBU R128, ARIB & ATSC A/85, graphical display of loudness over time, as well as the standard DK-Technologies meter scales and displays, which now offers moving coil meter emulation and Starfish Display (DK2 only).
DK meters accept digital audio inputs and feature selectable reference frequencies. Regular updates are provided to allow for new recommendations and changes to existing standards.
HHB is now offering a 25% savings on the DK1 and DK2 Meters. Purchase before July 31st to receive this exclusive deal.
DK Meter offers:
DK1 Compact Stereo and Loudness Meter
- 2 x AES Inputs (4 x audio channels) or 1 x AES Input (2 x audio channels) + 1 x Analogue Pair
- Offer price £750 Ex VAT (Valid until the end of July)
- Includes Moving Coil Meter Emulation (new feature)
DK2 Compact 5.1 Surround and Loudness Meter
- 3 x AES Inputs (6 audio channels) + 1 x Analogue Pair
- Offer price £1125 Ex VAT (Valid until the end of July)
- Includes Surround Starfish Display and now Moving Coil Meter Emulation (new features)
Key features of DK-Technologies Meters:
• Loudness measurement to ITU, ATSC and EBU recommendations
• Starfish surround sound display
• Moving Coil Emulation
• USB Powered
• User-adjustable sliding window
• Selectable reference frequencies
• Adjustable reference level
• Variable gate settings
• Stereo metering w/ BBC, DIN, Nordic, ABC, DMU & DFS, LU, LKFS or LUFS scales
• Phase indication as a moving bar between +/-100%
• Numerical indication of loudness and loudness range
• Maximum True Peak (TP) displayed as flying peak and numerical display
• Simple front panel controls
• Desktop and rack mountable.
Click the attachment below to download the DK-Technologies "Understanding Loudness' sheet.