Marketing Coordinator HHB Communications Ltd
An exciting opportunity to join the UK’s leading supplier of professional audio and music technology to the world’s top broadcasters, recording studios and post production facilities.
Based in North West London, HHB Communications Ltd are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to deliver a dynamic marketing and communications strategy that includes demand generation programs, print advertising, exhibitions and events, alongside an on-line and digital strategy encompassing web site, social media, and digital advertising.
Our ideal candidate will be highly organised with a good knowledge of pro audio equipment and its use in the broadcast, post production and music industry along with exceptional skills in communication, writing, web design and Social media platforms.
Role and Responsibility
- Devising and implementing marketing plans and strategies for HHB Communications Ltd
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Producing and distributing marketing materials such as press releases, e-newsletters and web banners
- Developing and implementing the companies sovial media strategy
- Developing and maintaining the company websites
- Identifying target markets and conducting market research on how best to reach them
- Devising, implementing and evaluating all marketing campaigns
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience of managing web site content & design including SEO
- Experience of e commerce and marketing activities
- Excellent knowledge of using Social Media platforms
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Understanding of professional audio industry (Desirable)
In return you will receive a competitive salary and an attractive package of benefits including private healthcare and company pension.
Please forward your current CV along with a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be a good fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Source Distribution - Area Sales Manager, Midlands Region
An exciting opportunity to join the UK’s most successful distributor of music production and pro-audio technology, assisting in delivering and quantifying the success of our sales and marketing strategy.
Based in North West London, Source is the exclusive UK and Ireland distributor for some of the most prestigious brands in music production and professional audio. Due to continued success and an expanding portfolio of products from Rode, Genelec, Moog, PreSonus, Arturia, API, Eventide, Lynx, Vicoustic, Mogami, iographer, Aphex and others. We are looking to recruit for the new positon of Area Sales Manager, Midlands Region.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a professional, diligent and commercially successful company representing highly acclaimed brands, with this in mind a senior level sales background is a key requirement.
Candidates should have the following skills and experience:-
- A proven track record of handling and developing a selection of the UK’s leading Musical Instrument (MI) retailers.
- Experience of account management at a senior level including multiple outlet businesses.
- A clear understanding of setting sales objectives; short, mid and long term.
- A clear understanding of visit planning, visit reporting, time management and agenda setting.
- Have the ability to identify commercial opportunities and realise them successfully.
- An analytical nature, and have proven experience of looking for and at data to aid commercial decision making.
- A working knowledge of Social Media and an understanding of market influencers e.g. forums, YouTube and artists.
- A working knowledge of the Sales and Marketing mix.
- A credible understanding of MI audio and synthesiser products.
Our ideal candidate will:-
- Demonstrate first class communication skills and a clear understanding of teamwork.
- Have a natural disposition to help colleagues/customers and take pride in being able to complete a task from start to finish.
- Be an outgoing and motivated self-starter able to work with minimum supervision.
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience at senior account management level and reside in the Midlands area.
- Hold a full UK valid driving license.
Please forward your CV along to Nita Patel at email@example.com with a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be a good fit for the role by 26th May 2017
In return we offer a competitive salary and package that includes pension and health plan.
Source Distribution is a division of HHB Communications Ltd.
Designed to empower post-production facilities to create, edit, mix and master high quality Dolby Atmos® content for Blu-ray or digital delivery, Dolby’s new Dolby Atmos Mastering Suite for home entertainment is now available at HHB – the authorised UK re-seller of Dolby pro-audio products.
Building on an extraordinary legacy of film score recording, legendary London studio complex Abbey Road Studios has built a complete, Dolby Atmos Premier Studio-certified sound post-production facility with equipment supplied by HHB.