Marketing Manager HHB Communications LtdAn exciting opportunity to join the UK’s leading supplier of professional audio and music technology to the world’s top broadcasters, recording studios and post production facilities.
Based in North West London, HHB Communications Ltd are looking for a Marketing Manager to deliver a dynamic marketing and communications strategy that includes specialist print advertising, artist programs and exhibitions, alongside an on-line and digital strategy encompassing content marketing, social media, organic and paid search, banner advertising and reseller channel support.
Our ideal candidate will be highly organised with a good knowledge of pro audio equipment and its use in the broadcast, post production and music industry. With exceptional skills in communication, writing, web design and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Role and Responsibility
- Devising and implementing marketing plans and strategies for HHB Communications Ltd and its subsidiary companies
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Producing and distributing marketing materials such as newsletters, e-newsletters and web banners
- Identifying target markets and conducting market research on how best to reach them
- Devising, implementing and evaluating all marketing campaigns
- Developing and maintaining the company websites
Our Ideal Candidate
- Proven track record and understanding of professional audio industry
- Experience of managing web site content and design
- Experience of e commerce activity
- High level understanding of SEO
- Excellent knowledge of using Social Media
- Marketing Degree or equivalent qualification essential
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Self-confidence to present to large audiences and sell ideas
In return you will receive a competitive salary and an attractive package of benefits including private healthcare and company pension.
Please forward your current CV along with a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be a good fit for the role to email@example.com
HHB Communications, the UK’s leading supplier of pro-audio technology, has provided Dolby’s UK headquarters in Royal Wootton Basset with an Avid Pro Tools | S6 modular control surface.