Marketing Manager HHB Communications Ltd
An exciting opportunity to join the UK’s leading supplier of professional audio and music technology to the world’s top broadcasters, recording studios and post production facilities.
Based in North West London, HHB Communications Ltd are looking for a Marketing Manager to deliver a dynamic marketing and communications strategy that includes demand generation programs, print advertising, exhibitions and events, alongside an on-line and digital strategy encompassing web site, social media, and digital advertising.
Our ideal candidate will be highly organised with a good knowledge of pro audio equipment and its use in the broadcast, post production and music industry along with exceptional skills in communication, writing, web design and Social media platforms.
Role and Responsibility
- Devising and implementing marketing plans and strategies for HHB Communications Ltd
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Producing and distributing marketing materials such as press releases, e-newsletters and web banners
- Developing and implementing the companies sovial media strategy
- Developing and maintaining the company websites
- Identifying target markets and conducting market research on how best to reach them
- Devising, implementing and evaluating all marketing campaigns
Our Ideal Candidate
- Understanding of professional audio industry
- Experience of managing web site content & design including SEO
- Experience of e commerce activity
- Excellent knowledge of using Social Media platforms
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Able to present to large audiences and sell ideas
- Marketing Degree or equivalent qualification essential
In return you will receive a competitive salary and an attractive package of benefits including private healthcare and company pension.
Please forward your current CV along with a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be a good fit for the role to email@example.com
NTP Technology Selects BVE 2017 to Globally Launch the DAD DX32R Digital Audio Bridge on HHB Communications Stand
London, UK – 28 February 2017 – HHB Communications Ltd (HHB), a global leader in professional audio technology and Avid Elite Solutions Partner, today announced that its co-exhibitor at BVE 2017, NTP Technology, will use the show as the global launch for the new Digital Audio Bridge, DAD DX32R.
London, UK – 28 February 2017 – HHB Communications Ltd (HHB), a global leader in professional audio technology and Avid Elite Solutions Partner, today announced that BVE 2017 will mark the UK debut of Wohler Technologies’ new iAM-VIDEO-2-MPEG.